Acorn Pet Products FAQs
Understand Which Recovery Products is Right for Your Pet
- We’ve made finding the right size cone for your pet easy. Follow the link below to find the right size for your pet.
FIND YOUR SIZE HERE
- Wherever the location of your pet’s surgical wound, hot spot or area of irritation, we have a solution to suit their needs.
Use our cone selector tool below to find out what recovery solution is best for your pet.
FIND YOUR RECOVERY SOLUTION HERE.
- In general, if you follow our sizing guide, the cone should fit your pet properly. However, we generally recommend being able to comfortably slide 2-3 fingers between the collar and your pet’s neck.
- Our inflatable cones have a no-leak air valve, so you need to pinch the valve while you’re blowing it up.
- Our calming disks & collars are effective for 21 days of continuous use.